Blog Post 9
EME2040 has been an overall good experience for me this semester. I have enjoyed the open environment and the interactive portions of class that allow me to learn new tools as well as speak out when I need help. I have enjoyed doing the projects so far, it has helped me to manage my time better and consider different angles of education, online and in person, and how I can run a classroom as a teacher. Sometimes, there are times when this class has been a struggle for me or there were times where it was not as enjoyable. There were times when the class became too much or there were lots of different assignments, I needed to do all at once but felt that I did not have time for. I have sat down to do my projects and looked and found I had three or four other smaller tasks I was supposed to complete at that time too. It became a little overwhelming to do all of these projects on top of my classes as well. However, this did not always outweigh my good experience wi...

Comments
Post a Comment